Monday, January 18, 2010

We're ALL home!

I have all 4 kids back home. Emma spent 10 days at grandma's house and then it was Noah's turn. He spent a week there. I was so happy to see Noah. I missed him when he was gone. I think a week is a little too long for mama! We picked Noah up on Saturday. When Gideon saw Noah, he gave him a big hug for about a minute, same with Noah and Emma. It was the sweetest thing. I am so thankful that Emma, Noah, and Gideon are each other's best friends.

Normalcy has returned to the Breker household. We rode home from small group last night with 3 of the 4 kids in tears. But I just smiled & laughed because the crying was (almost) a sweet sound in my ears. I had all kids back home with me!!

2 comments:

AshleyToops said...

3 out of 4 huh??? not bad. . .

Kim said...

Love the blog! Nathan had a link posted on facebook. It is fun to keep up with people this way.