Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby #5

We had our ultrasound about 10 days ago. I am a little slow at getting this posted :) But here is a great picture of our little baby. We are waiting until the big day to find out whether we are having a girl or boy!

We did find out that my placenta attached low and is covering most of my cervix.It is called placenta previa. We will be doing another ultrasound in a few weeks. There is a good chance that the placenta will move up as the baby and uterus grows. I would appreciate your prayers! If is doesn't I would have to have a c-section and probably bed rest during the last trimester.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am praying that by your next ultrasound the docotrs see what they need tos ee so that you can continue in this pregnancy without this worry around you...