Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Surprise Party

This past weekend I turned 30. Friday night Phil was going to take me out for a birthday date. We stopped at my aunt's house to drop off the kids. When we walked in I heard "Surprise!" I was completely surprised! I had no idea that a party had been planned. I guess it had been in the works for a few months. I really had not expected too much celebration for my birthday so I was really surprised! I even cried. It was so great to walk in and see my family and friends all together. It was a fantastic night! Thanks to my sister, Ashley, who was the party planner. She knows how to throw a great party! Thanks for everyone who came, you all have a special place in my life and I thank God for all of you! I can't say 30 is much different than 29. God has blessed my with a wonderful husband, children, family and friends. I can't wait to see what He has in store for the next decade!

1 comment:

Shannonheick said...

wow-Happy Birthday Linds! my bday is Friday and I'[m just one year behind you! hope you enjoy 30-i think it's a fab age!