Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Back....

It has been a few months since I have posted anything on this blog. I finally changed that picture of the kids. It is has all five of them!! I am determined to start blogging more often. I have an idea to start a end of the day/week recap, so I don't forget all that happens each day. In a few years I know there will be so many things I wished I would have written down, so this can be the place for those things.

So here goes... The 2 big kids started a new art class today. Emma was sick so she had to stay home. Noah had a blast! He is taking the class with his best friend, Peter. Today he got to use a saw and a really big hot glue gun. He told me the glue sticks were "really big." He is working on building a Clone Droid. I am not sure what it is, just that it is something from Star Wars. Where is daddy when you need him?? He would know! Daddy is at the farm, helping with the construction of the Coteau des Prairies Lodge. Things are really coming along. You can check out their website for updates, www.cdplodge.com. Phil is in charge of it and does an amazing job! I have such a talented husband! More tomorrow....

No comments: