Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Sign me up for.....
Today is the first day of February. Noah has been waiting for February so that I can sign him up for a home school building class. He took the class before Christmas and has been asking me almost daily if he can take the next class which starts in February. When he found out it was Feb. 1 today he immediately asked if I had signed him up, which in turned started a "sign me up for...." explosion from the rest of the kids. From art to archery to potty class. Yes I did say potty class. That was Benaiah's choice. He said,"Sign me up for Potty Class." Grandma asked him what he was going to do there and he said, "Learn how to go poop on the potty." Which he really needs to learn, I am sick of cleaning underwear everyday :( So if any of you out there are offering a "potty class" let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment