Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I think he's got it!

I am finally getting around to potty training Benaiah. We have been so busy in the last few months (traveling to ND, running here and there to classes, church, appointments, etc). I just didn't have the energy to do it. But January is pretty clear of extra activities and we will be able to spend most of our days at home so I thought this would be the perfect time to get Benaiah into big boy underwear. The first couple of days were rough! I did a lot of laundry. Finally last night it clicked! Since then he has been going all by himself with no help or reminders. Hopefully it sticks! He gets 2 pennies every time he uses the potty. He is very excited about his pennies! In a few days, I should only have 1 child in diapers. Woohoo!!

2 comments:

Lisa Jamieson said...

YAY HOORAY for both Beniah and Mom!

olelvya said...

No more diapers hanging to his knees!