Monday, January 23, 2012
January Update
January is flying by and I realized I have not posted much this month. We haven't been overly busy with extra activities. But everyday life with 5 kids keeps me busy....laundry, cooking, baking, schooling, reading, cleaning, etc! Noah turned 7 and Emma turned 9 this month. We had a couple great parties to celebrate their big days. Both kids got tool boxes from their dad full of tools. They have been doing some building projects. One project we just completed was Emma's room. We painted and redecorated and also reorganized the closet. I will post pictures tomorrow. It turned out really cute! Thanks to my aunt Tracy for all her great ideas and help! Benaiah is still working on using the potty. Some days he does really good and then the next day he has a few accidents. But he no longer wears diapers, which is wonderful. Well I am off to bed, got to get up early.....Tuesday is bread baking day! I am going to try a new recipe for 10 grain bread. I will let you know how it turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see the closet. I love organizing.
Post a Comment