Thursday, January 26, 2012
Yogurt Licks
I ran to Target today to pick up a couple birthday presents with the kids. Shopping with 5 kids is exciting. I prefer to go alone, but that rarely happens. Yogurt was also on the list. Yogurt is one of Benaiah's favorite food. He insisted on carrying it. It was one of the big tubs of Yoplait Strawberry flavor. When we got to the checkout, he tried to put it up on the conveyor belt, but missed. It dropped to the floor, broke and yogurt went everywhere. He immediately dropped down to the ground and loudly said, "I will lick it up!" He began to take big licks of it off the floor before I could grab him. Yuck!! We got some great looks from the people around us. Oh the joys of childhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Though I'm howling with laughter...my heart goes out to you mom!
that sounds totally normal in our house!!!! it's never happened at Target but i'm sure if it did, Chase would be down there lickin too! love it! thanks for a great story!
Post a Comment