Well, our vacation is officially over. We had a great time in North Dakota with Phil's family. Olivia & Austin's wedding was beautiful and they had the cutest little ring bearers and flower girl! I wasn't sure if Gideon & Noah were going to make it down the aisle. They were a little tired & crabby after pictures. But they did it! Gideon hid his face behind the ring bearer pillow and then threw it once he got up front. Noah fell asleep on Phil during the wedding, he was out cold! But it was a much needed nap. Emma was a beautiful little flower girl. She wore my flower girl dress that I wore when I was six. She danced the night away at the reception & dance. I will post some pictures soon.
We took school on the road with us while we were in ND. We left our books at home, but got in some good anatomy lessons, cooking lessons, wedding decorating lessons, and handwriting lessons. I will try to post more about this soon. Right now, supper is calling. Back to the daily grind!
No comments:
Post a Comment