My blogging has been very scarce lately. I have had lots of posts whirling around in my head, but I have had difficulty actually getting them out of my mind and posted on my blog. Benaiah being sick has a little to do with it, but my lack of blogging really has more to do with a little secret we have been keeping..... But I believe it is time to let the secret out.
For those of you who know the Breker family well, you might have already guessed! Yes, we are expecting baby #5!! He or she is due to arrive in mid October. We are very excited for this new addition. I however have been feeling quite miserable. Most days it is hard to just get the necessary things done, so blogging has taken a back seat. Right now I am 10 weeks. If this pregnancy is like the others, I should have about 6 more weeks of this wonderful all day never ceasing nausea. I will try to keep you all updated a little more about the latest adventures in the Breker household. Trust me there is still lots of excitement everyday even though I don't get a chance to write about.
8 comments:
CONGRATS Linds, and to the entire family! What a fun new adventure!!! I hope the nausousness goes away!
We are excited for little Squeak (called so because of how the news squeaked out).
Congrats Brekers! ...I had a feeling. :)
oh my goodness, CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that :)
and also... that picture of your 4 kids is beyond adorable. congrats on your 5 baby!
Hello Lindsey. There is an opportunity you may be interested in. Could you please get back to me at affiliate@dayspring.com for full details? Sincerely, Nick on behalf of DaySpring Cards
congrats! before you know it, you will be driving a van like mine:)
I am so excited for you all....I am kind of hoping for a boy cause I always thought 4 boys and 1 girl was what I wanted, but I kinda think it is a girl this time.
May God do a NEW thing this time and stop the nausea early! AMEN
Post a Comment